Please find the documentation at http://www.form2content.com/documentation.
The list of all possible template parameters can be found here.
Translation position for International website and social media
This is an automatically generated default intro template - please do not edit.
Anatomy & Physiotherapy (A&P) promotes evidenced based physiotherapy to colleagues, students and educational institutes. It encourages the intensive use of literature and life long learning in 7 languages, using various websites and social media channels. It reaches approximately 400,000 unique followers, worldwide. The team of A&P is international and has about 50 members.
Anatomy & Physiotherapy has 3 positions for volunteers who would like to contribute to Anatomy & Physiotherapy with translation work from Dutch to English.
- Translating 1 Anatomy & Physiotherapy contribution from Dutch into English per 2-3 weeks. It is expected that once you have done this a few times, it will take you about 90-120 minutes per contribution.
- Being a native English speaker, living in The Netherlands, who is:
- Fluent in English and Dutch writing/ reading/ speaking. This includes medical language!
- A student, or has a Bachelor or Master (or equivalent) degree in Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation sciences, Medicine or a related field.
- A global platform on which 400,000 colleagues can find you.
- Building your CV / resume.
- Future career oppurtunities within the A&P organization or with other educational institutes.
- You will improve your knowledge and skills by thoroughly studying the posts you translate.
- You will help in promoting evidence based practice world wide.
- You will have access to the full text articles published on A&P as this helps you in your work.
- You will expand your business network.